We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A bottle in the sea ... this is the incredible discovery of Theo and his sister, Pauline, on the beach holidays. A treasure map, a call for help? Not at all ! What this bottle contains is even more surprising. Let's go for the story!
- "A bottle in the sea !"
- On the beach, Theo's cry rang out. His sister Pauline comes running.
- "Look," said Theo, "I found a bottle, there is a paper in it ..."
- Theo unscrews the cap. Pof! the paper falls. Pauline unfolds it. It's a big one, she can read. Theo asks him: "What is written?
- - "The genius of the ocean is waiting for you, well hidden in its pearly cocoon", says Pauline.
- - Pearly cocoon, what does it mean?"Theo asks.
- The children look in the bottle. A shell has remained at the bottom. That's surely the cocoon ...
- Theo slides it into his hand. Immediately a genius barely bigger than an ant jumps on his arm!
- "My name is Baladin," said the mini-genius, "and I realize the wishes. Make three and I will disappear."
- - For real ? Theo asks.
- - Yes ! Baladin answers.
- - I know ! exclaimed Theo. I want a giant bucket to make castles giant sand."
Will Theo's vow be realized? The following.
A story written by Françoise Clairet-Colaruotolo, illustrated by Kaori Souvignet, published in the magazine Toupie, Milan jeunesse.